What is your returns policy?
Do you want to return something? No problem...
We guarantee to refund any item you are not happy with, providing you request a Return Authorisation Number (RAN) within 7 days of receipt of the goods and you return the item to us in its original, saleable condition, with all labels and tags attached within 14 days of receiving the Return Authorisation Number.
In the event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, or if the order is outside of the returns period, it will be rejected by warehouse and returned to you.
We will refund the price you purchased your item at and this includes SALE but not the delivery charge. If however you are returning a product purchased on a '2 for' offer you will be charged the individual price for the item you are not returning. So if you purchased an item that was individually priced at £17.00 and another at £18.00 with the 2 for £25 offer and returned the £17.00 item you will be refunded £7.00 as the individual item kept is £18.00. With regards to any '3 for' offer we regret that due to the nature of this offer we are only able to accept returns on all 3 items.
All goods will be inspected on their return.
The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, we recommend that you obtain a proof of postage and delivery to ensure safe receipt at our warehouse. Please note that we do not refund postage cost for returned items.
We try hard to accept all returns. In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
Unfortunately we are not able to process any returns on Barry M products.
How do I return something?
To return an item please follow the below steps:
1. Log into your account and view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link in 'My Account'
2. Then click the Return Item(s) button
3. We will then email you to confirm that you have submitted your return request and once approved we will provide you with a unique Returns Authorisation Number(RAN). If you have not received either of the emails please check it has not been filtered into your junk or spam folder. Please note that the Return Authorisation Number is also viewable within your account.
4. Please write your Returns Authorisation Number clearly on the outside of the package you are returning and ensure that your return is dispatched and received within 14 days of the Return Authorisation Number being issued. All returns must be sent to the address detailed within your Return Authorisation confirmation email.
5. Please allow up to 21 days from the date received for our warehouse to process your return and a further 2 to 5 working days for your refund to clear. Please note that refunds will only be processed to the card or account that the goods were purchased with. If your card expires before we process your refund please contact our customer services team with your order number, postcode and new card details.
6. For all exchanges we will try to complete your request however if this can not be fulfilled we will refund your purchase or issue you with store credit.
I have been refunded the incorrect amount
We’re really sorry if we’ve made a mistake with your refund!
If this is the case please contact our Customer Care Team and we’ll try and sort it out for you as soon as possible.
Have you received my returned item?
In the unlikely event that you haven’t received an email within 21 days of returning your items, contact our Customer Care Team.
Make sure you let us know your original order number, which items you have returned and any delivery reference numbers (i.e. from a collection service or courier) when you contact us.